Wednesday, June 8, 2011

December 8, 1953

Tues Dec 8, 1953

Dear Mom, Dad, and Snapper

I thought I had better write you a letter so you would know I was still thinking of you.  I studied last night and didn’t have time to write.  I thought I would give my talk tomorrow but I wont give till Thursday.  I haven’t had any mail for a couple of days.  I have some mail at the post office but when I went over to get it tonight they were closed.  I will get it tomorrow.

School is going OK so far.  I took a test the other day and got 29 out of 30.  That was on CBR.  We had a map reading test today but I don’t know the score on it yet.  I think I did ok on it.  Thursday I also will give my PT test or class.

 I went to the show tonight and saw Return to Paradise with Gary Cooper.  It was a good picture.

 Time goes fast here and it won’t be long till I’ll be back at the company.  I hope I can get over 900 points while I am here.  So far I am doing OK and I haven‘t had any demerits or gigs yet.  Well I don’t know much more so I will close for now.  I have a lot to do.  I’ll write again later.
Love, Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment