Wednesday, February 16, 2011

July 15, 1953

July 15, 1953

Dear Mom and Dad

I got my swim suit today.  Thanks a lot.

You know I was reading an article in the paper here about Rabbi Stern.  He use to live 2 or 3 doors from J.Q. over on Chestnut.  I use to kill roaches there.  He is quiet a big shot in the Jewish Church.  I mailed the clipping to George Eden.  You might tell Edith.

I guess I will go to the show tonight again.  I saw Hangman's Knot with Randolf Scott last night, it was pretty good.  You all would like it., not much news.

Margie said in one of her letters that Jan told you that Margie and I didn't go with each other anymore.  Why can't she just leave me alone.  I guess I will have to put up with her for the rest of my life.  When I come home though it had better be different.

Well guess I will close now.  I will write again later on.
Love, Ted
PS I will be glad to get some place else so I can write about something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment