Monday, March 12, 2012

July 29, 1954


Note: This letter too was sent to General Delivery, Casper, WY and sent back to Independence. The mystery continues.)

July 29, 1954

Dear Mom, Dad, and Snapper

How is your trip going by now. OK I hope. How is the car going and what kind of mileage are you getting with it. I didn’t get any mail today. Will probably get some tomorrow. This is the 2nd letter I have written to Casper, Wyom. The next I write will be to Chy. You didn’t say what day you were leaving on your trip so I won’t know how many letters to write to you at Wyom.

Not much new with me today. It rained all day yesterday and all night and all day today except this afternoon and it just drizzled a little . This morning we went on a road march a few miles at this afternoon we had off to clean up a little of our equipment, reifels, etc. and went to the waterfall and took showers or baths. The water is sure cold. Alsmost ice cold. Comes right out of the mountains.

Not much more news to write , hope you get this mail I am sending OK. I think I will just send 2 letters to Casper and 2 to Cheyenne. Will write again tomorrow.

Lots of Love,Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment