Tuesday, April 7, 2015

July 14, 1953

Tues July 14, 1953

Dear Mom and Dad

How are you.  I got your letter tonight with the money.  I was sure glad to get it.  Thanks a lot.  Not much new here.  I saw Thunder Bay last night.  You would like the picture.  I guess I  will go tonight and see Hangman's Knot with Randolf Scott.  That is really all there is to do.

Margie called tonight and said she might be out this weekend.  I hope she can.  The weekends get lonesome.

I don't know to much about the school and what I do know I am not supposed to talk about let alone write about.  It is something that would really surprise people and it would be a great use to certain people.  It would be best not to say anything about it in your letters.  I can't say much more.  It is sort of a new thing anyway.

I guess when I leave here I will just have four days and I might have to go to Stenman first.  I am not sure yet.

Well not much more to say, I will write you later.

(not signed)

No comments:

Post a Comment